April 18, 2023 | Written by Somach Simmons & Dunn
#SomachSpeaks: Events & Activities, Second Quarter 2023
Our Somach Simmons & Dunn attorneys are sharing their expertise throughout the second quarter of 2023.
#SomachSpeaks － Events & Activities in Q2 2023
- June 8 – 9, Boulder, CO: SSD is pleased to sponsor the 43rd Annual Colorado Law Conference on Natural Resources, hosted by the Getches-Wilkinson Center and the Water & Tribes Initiative. The theme is: Crisis on the Colorado River: From Short-Term Solutions to Long-Term Sustainability.
- May 9 – 11, Monterey, CA: We look forward to catching up with our clients and peers at the ACWA Spring Conference.
- April 17, Boulder, CO: Our Colorado office joins with the community to clear trash and debris from Curtis Park and keep the South Platte River clean. This Earth Week clean-up event is event is hosted by Protect Our Rivers and participants will remove nearly 400 lbs of trash from the RiNo park.
- April 15, Sacramento, CA: Our Sacramento office is pleased to support the American River Parkway Foundation’s Annual Spring Clean-up. This community-wide event helps remove more than 10,000 pounds of trash from the Parkway. American River Parkway Foundation volunteers play a critical role in conserving 4,800 acres along a 23-miles stretch of the river. Learn how you can get involved in clean-ups, invasive plant removal, trail maintenance, and more: arpf.org/volunteer/
#ICYMI － In Case You Missed It
- Michelle Chester has been elevated to shareholder! We’re proud to welcome her into the partnership and look forward to seeing her continued success in the future.
- Welcome associates Krisha Yadav-Ranjan and Ryan Mitchell.
- Our Colorado shareholders were named “Denver’s Top Lawyers of 2023“
- Wrapped: Visit our 2022 Year in Review
- WE’RE HIRING! Visit the CAREERS page to learn more.
- STAY CONNECTED and SUBSCRIBE. SSD publishes Policy Alerts on case decisions, legal trends, and key developments within the fields of water, natural resources, environmental, public land, public agency, toxics, and hazardous waste, and land development law. We typically post twice monthly and whenever we can add value to timely events in our communities.
Published April 18, 2023; Updated May 26, 2023
Read more news and alerts »