We invite you to follow our Somach attorneys with this recap of news and events throughout the second quarter of 2022.
#SomachSpeaks – Events & Activities in Q2 2022
In Case You Missed It
- We recently relocated our Colorado office and have been enjoying the breathtaking views of Boulder’s Flatirons.
- We’re pleased to welcome Michael Daugherty to our Boulder office. Michael blends his experience as a Colorado water lawyer in private practice with a unique perspective gained through his work in Indian country as a public defender and in-house counsel for a tribal government. He enjoys skiing, tennis, speaking Spanish, and trail running with his dog, Rosie.
- On March 4, Stuart Somach was honored with NCWA’s 2022 Will S. Green lifetime achievement award. The recognition is presented annually to an individual who has devoted their life to the promotion and advancement of irrigation and regional sustainability in the Sacramento Valley.
- Sarah Klahn was named Denver Water Law “Lawyer of the Year” in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 Edition.
- We’re pleased to support the ongoing work of the Sacramento Legal Employers Diversity Collective.
- SSD was named a Tier 1 firm in Sacramento (Natural Resources Law, Water Law) and Colorado (Water Law) by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” in 2022. This is the 12th Edition of Best Law Firms.
- WE’RE HIRING! Visit the CAREERS page to learn more.
- STAY CONNECTED and SUBSCRIBE. SSD publishes Policy Alerts on case decisions, legal trends, and key developments within the fields of water, natural resources, environmental, public land, public agency, toxics, and hazardous waste, and land development law. We typically post twice monthly and whenever we can add value to timely events in our communities.
Published April 4, 2022
Read more news and alerts »