We invite you to keep tabs on Somach attorneys with this roundup of our news and events launching into the new year.
#SomachSpeaks – Events & Activities in Q1 2022
- February 9 – Live Webinar: Dan McCarl presents Colorado River Management and Other Interstate Issues for the Colorado Water Rights and Regulation CLE.
- January 26-28 – Aurora, CO: We’re pleased to sponsor the Colorado Water Congress 2022 Annual Convention.
- January-December – Community Program: We’re pleased to support THE EXCHANGE by the Association of Women in Water, Energy and Environment (AWWEE). This is a mentoring program designed to create opportunities for two-way learning between a mentor and mentee. As shared on the organization’s Facebook page: “the program has been enhanced with a new software application that will improve partner matching compatibility, serve as a platform for partners to communicate, track goals, schedule meetings, and share feedback, as well as participate in relevant training courses, and engage with fellow program participants in groups. Since its launch in 2017, The Exchange has grown from under 30 participants to over 150 participants each year. Many members have reported that the support of their mentor has been instrumental in them making major professional changes or reaching ambitious goals.”
In Case You Missed It
- Sarah Klahn was named Denver Water Law “Lawyer of the Year” in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 Edition.
- We’re pleased to be named a Tier 1 firm in Sacramento (Natural Resources Law, Water Law) and Colorado (Water Law) by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” in 2022. This is the 12th Edition of Best Law Firms.
- WE’RE HIRING! Visit the CAREERS page to learn more.
- STAY CONNECTED and SUBSCRIBE. SSD publishes Policy Alerts on case decisions, legal trends, and key developments within the fields of water, natural resources, environmental, public land, public agency, toxics, and hazardous waste, and land development law. We typically post twice monthly and whenever we can add value to timely events in our communities.
Published January 10, 2022
Read more news and alerts »