September 22, 2022 | Written by Somach Simmons & Dunn
Somach Careers: Desktop Support Technician — Sacramento, California
We have an opening for a part-time Desktop Support Technician. Some flexibility for a 20-30 hour work schedule Monday through Friday, but will consider full-time employment for the right candidate. Legal office experience is preferred but not required.
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter looking to provide desktop support throughout an entire office to all levels of personnel.
This individual will work closely with all office personnel including attorneys, paralegals, and administrative staff.
Essential functions include: strong technical and troubleshooting skills, experience with Windows 10/11, and basic Windows server skills; understanding of document management and various cloud-based platforms; troubleshooting hardware and software issues for PC environment; assist in developing strategies, and planning for meeting and maintaining hardware and corporate technology needs; facilitate and work with third party technical team to maintain technical systems.
- A minimum of two years experience within an office environment is preferred, but will consider other candidates.
- Organizational skills to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Time management skills to handle multiple tasks accurately.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player attitude is essential.
- We are looking for someone who can work independently and anticipate the needs of others.
- This is a great opportunity for a self-starter looking to provide desktop support throughout an entire office to all levels of personnel.
Somach Simmons & Dunn offers an excellent work environment with competitive salary and benefits, including paid parking.
Visit our CAREERS page for more information.
Somach Simmons & Dunn is committed to being an equal opportunity employer and in providing a work environment free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. Interested candidates should send their resume with cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com or Somach Simmons & Dunn, Attn: Human Resources, 500 Capitol Mall, Suite 1000, Sacramento, CA 95814 (no phone calls please).
Read more news and alerts »